A 368-page hardback, this is the essential book for any fan of Warhammer 40,000 – everything you need to know to collect, build, paint and play with Citadel miniatures.
It starts with an overview of the Warhammer 40,000 hobby, covering the four areas of Collect, Built, Paint and Play, including descriptions of open, matched, and narrative play.
A handy reference section that includes the following:
– Designer’s Commentary from rules designer Robin Cruddace
– An alphabetised list of 174 existing weapons that gain the benefit of the Blast special rule
– An alphabetised list of 22 existing miniatures/datasheets that gain the Aircraft keyword
– A summary synopsis of 14 rarer rules/interactions that don’t often arise in games, but are important to keep a note of
– A Rules Terms Glossary, which provides precise and exacting definitions of 142 separate rules terms to aid in resolving more complex rules interactions